My Handmade Trinkets // Retro Necklaces Make Great Presents

My Handmade Trinkets // Retro Necklaces Make Great Presents 

For a while now I have been making necklaces on E-bay, I thought I would share my latest handmade jewelry. I usually post these straight onto e-bay but seen as I am currently struggling a little bit with account selling preferences I thought I would list them in a little blog as well. 
 So if you see anything you like please don't hesitate to get in touch, they make great presents or stocking fillers :).

I also thought I would create a post just to show off another of my interests / hobbies :). I hope you like them. 

Worker Man / Builder


Daredevil Man



Fireman Man


Ghost Man


Policeman Man


Grey Knight Man


Alien Man


Baseball Man


Black Knight Man


Skate Board Man


Ninja Man


Tennis Man



Minotour


Robot Man


Pirate


Daredevil Man


Cowboy / Sheriff Man


Worker Man





Hawaii Man


Dessert Man 


Hagrid


Blue Parker Man


 Harry Potter Figure 



It would also be nice to know if you do anything similar, or have an e-bay shop :).
Please follow / Share if you like it. Thank you. 

Jess xx

Leave a Reply

Followers

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.